Villa Infinity is a playboy’s dream located on the party mecca that is Phuket. Set back into the hillside at the highest point on the island, the property not only enjoys unabridged views towards the Andaman Sea, it also maximises the exclusivity (and opportunity to make some noise) of this delightful space. No other lodging rivals it for playful exuberance or indulgent luxury – hands down, this is the choice of the elite.
With eight bedrooms and over 3,000 square metres of floor space, guests can either choose to lose themselves in a divine labyrinth or install themselves at the heart of the action – on the tantalising terraces overlooking the most breath-taking vistas on the island. Nothing is a half-measure in this vivacious villa so whether playing on the putting green or reclining in the home theatre, each and every facility is presented with the same mind-blowing splendour.
This is a location to die for. Few visitors have the privilege of staying in such a renowned neighbourhood on this famous island, set atop Phuket’s highest peak yet within just a few minutes of the most desirable beaches – Villa Infinity is the pinnacle of delight. Surin Beach is one of the few unspoilt idylls left in the surrounds – a stretch of bleach-white sand with a number of top-quality restaurants and sophisticated wine bars within easy reach.
The famed Bang Tao beach is just 10-minutes’ drive while a further 10-minutes on and you reach Blue Canyon Golf Club – the venue of choice for a number of premier championships over recent years. Patong is a final spot that guests love to frequent – it’s a frenzy of activity and offers an unrivalled energy. With the airport only 30-minutes away, rest assured that arrival and departure are equally easy, if not equally enjoyable.
A grandiose property amidst pristine jungle surrounds, there is a delicate luminescence to the structure that helps it slide seamlessly into its setting. Eight air-conditioned bedrooms enjoy sensational seascape views with five opening directly onto the pool. Top-of-the-range furnishings and deluxe linen ensure supreme comfort whilst duck-down duvets bring a homely cosiness. Docking stations provide music connectivity and satellite TV’s mean guests can choose to while away their days in a haze of televised delight, if they so wish. With deluxe bathrooms – including a private steam room in the master suite – no stone is left unturned in pursuit of perfection.
Expansive living and dining rooms maintain the playboy vibe, with an elaborate roof terrace providing additional external comforts alongside a generous 42m fresh-water infinity pool, replete with private Jacuzzi. Further activities are dotted around the property including putting green, two gymnasiums, a home theatre, pool and billiard rooms – there is no scope for boredom.
Villa Infinity is a stunning contemporary villa with more modern amusements than one would expect from the best-appointed hotels. Set across vast grounds, the eight bedrooms are easily accommodated in absolute seclusion.
Expertly-trained staff offer friendly greetings on arrival, starting with a tour of the abundant amenities while the private chef prepares the first of many feasts, and live-in maids – plus a dedicated manager – will maximise enjoyment as you relish your stay. A garage facility can accommodate hire cars but, with a chauffeur on hand and mini-bus that can transport up to thirteen passengers, it often remains an unrequired perk.
The host of modern treats stretch as far as the imagination; home cinema, integrated Sonos and Bose music systems, cable in each room, iMac computer, and limitless activities – groups of all ages will delight in the playful nature of this wonderland prope.
Facilities & Services
• Modern, elegant design covering over 3000 square meters
• 1 master bedroom and 7 guest bedrooms; all en-suite with air conditioning and stunning sea views
• 12 bathrooms in total
• Staff: Villa Manager, Chef, Driver with transportation, 3 Maids, Waitress, Technician and night-time Security Guard
• Comfortable Toyota Commuter Minibus and chauffeur – 13 seats, equipped with air-con, TV/DVD and stereo (you pay only fuel cost, available for 9 consecutive hours each day e.g first trip starts 09:00 driver finishes 18:00. Extra hours charged at 500 THB per hour including fuel).
• Spacious glass elevator
• Large 4 car garage with direct access to the elevator
• Security system with CCTV cameras and alarm system Large dining table with seating for 16 people
• Ultra-modern, fully equipped western kitchen on the main floor
• Thai-style kitchen (located in staff area)
• Separate maid area for the live-in maids
• Wine cellar
• High-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi covering the entire villa (indoor and outdoor areas)
• Dedicated office with internet connected 24” Apple Mac computer and a choice of English, Thai and Swedish keyboards
• Sonos/Bose music system in dining, living room, sala, pool and roof terrace areas
• Spacious living room featuring large sala sofa and 65″ LED TV
• Home theatre with projector, THX sound and 9 electrically controlled seats, complete with hard drive containing hundreds of blue ray movies, TV series etc., laptop connection and PlayStation 4 complete with games.
• 42 meter fresh water infinity pool with built in Jacuzzi, 6 sunbeds in the water and 16 additional sunbeds
• Adjacent children’s pool
• Additional plunge pool with jacuzzi on the roof terrace with cascading waterfall
• Bar and garden on the roof terrace
• Dining table on roof terrace with seating for 16 people
• Golf driving range
• Golf putting green
• Pool/Billiards table
• Professional bowling alley
• Table Tennis equipment
• Professional fitness center with sea views (featuring treadmill, recumbent bike, elliptical trainer, super fit massage, massage chair)
• Separate fully-equipped fitness room
• Fish pond feature populated with elegant Japanese Koi carp